Free Shipping Included! TRENDnet Intelligent 10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX Single Mode SC Fiber Converter (15Km / 9.3 Miles), TFC-110S15i by TRENDnet at Wise Warthog. MPN: TFC-110S15I. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The TFC-110S15i Intelligent Fiber Converter works with the TFC-1600 chassis system or as standalone unit. This converter is a Single Mode SC-Type
Product Description & Reviews
The TFC-110S15i Intelligent Fiber Converter works with the TFC-1600 chassis system or as standalone unit. This converter is a Single Mode SC-Type fiber converter that supports SNMP management and spans distances of up to 15km (9.3 miles). Ports include 1 x 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45) port and 1 x 100Base-FX fiber port (SC-Type).
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX / 100Base-FX standards
• 1 x 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation RJ-45 port
• Auto MDIX for 10/100Base-TX port and one 100Mbps fiber port with single-mode SC-type connector
• Provides Dip switch to set: Fiber (FDX/HDX), Ethernet (Forced/Auto-Negotiation), Ethernet Speed (10M/100M), LLR (Enable/Disable), LLCF (Enable/Disable)
• Support LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward, Link Pass Through)
• Support LLR (link Loss Return) for FX port
• Monitor and configure Ethernet or Fiber’s duplex mode, speed, LLCF, LLR, and receive link down information via management module TFC-1600MM and chassis TFC-1600
• Status LED indicators for Power, Link/Activity, Full-Duplex, Link Fail, and Speed
• Wall mountable
• Optional 19” system chassis with redundant power supply (TFC-1600), holds up to 16 TFC series Media Converters
• 3 YEAR WARRANTY & TOLL-FREE TECH SUPPORT- TRENDnet backs this product with a 3 year manufacturer warranty as well as toll-free tech support.
Features & Highlights
- SC-type single-mode fiber port connects over distances of up to 15km (9.3miles)
- 10/100Base-TX port supports Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDIX and Full-Duplex mode
- Supports port level SNMP management
- Functions as a stand alone converter or with the TFC-1600 fiber chassis
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY & TOLL-FREE TECH SUPPORT- TRENDnet backs this product with a 3 year manufacturer warranty as well as toll-free tech support.
Fiber Optic Transceivers
Comes with Manufacturer Warranty.
No Operating System
3.46 x 0.98 x 4.72 inches
4.25 x 2.52 x 9.76 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TRENDnet, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By AVK Industrial
The a-t Series insert is unique in that it can be installed into most any material above .030/,76 mm in thickness. As the a-t Series is installed, the threaded portion is completely Swaged 360° into the sleeve portion and the hole. This permits the ...