Noctua SSO2 Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the Noctua SSO2 Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM by noctua at Wise Warthog. MPN: NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC
Product Description & Reviews
Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-A14 industrialPPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-A14 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrialPPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-A14 industrialPPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctuid's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-A14 industrialPPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Features & Highlights
- NF-A14 industrialPPC-3000 provides extreme airflow & pressure performance. Combined with the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features that makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-A14 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 140mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
- Both the impeller & the frame of Noctuid's industrialPPC fans r made entirely fr fiber-glass reinforced polyamide that can withstand temp.
- Thanks to a special varnish coating that covers the motor and PCB, the NF-A14 industrialPPC complies with the ingress protection rating IP52 that not only highly dust resistant but also withstands dripping water equivalent to 3mm rainfall per minute.
- The NF-A14 impeller features suction side Flow Acceleration Channels. By speeding up the airflow at the crucial outer blade regions, this measure reduces suction side flow separation and thus leads to better efficiency and lower vortex noise.
- Noctuid's AAO (Advanced Acoustic Optimization) frames feature integrated anti-vibration pads as well as Noctuid's proprietary Stepped Inlet Design and Inner Surface Microstructures, both of which further refine the fan's performance/noise efficiency.
- Noctuid's Stepped Inlet Design adds turbulence to the influx in order to facilitate the transition from laminar flow to turbulent flow reduces tonal intake noise, improves flow attachment & incr. suction capacity, especially in space restricted environment.
|Model:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Part Number:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|MPN:||NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM|
|Item Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.51 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by noctua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
sku: FLUKEPV350, mpn: PV350, ean: 0013588005220,
The PV350 pressure/vacuum transducer module (the module) measures gauge pressure; the difference between atmospheric (barometric) pressure and the pressure (or vacuum) applied to the pressure port on the transducer. It then converts that measurement ...
mpn: 892583, ean: 0031112410227,
The Fluke 88 V/A KIT Automotive Multimeter Combo Kit comes with the 88 Series V automotive multimeter, silicone test leads, alligator clips, test probes, inductive RPM pick-up probe, ToolPak magnetic meter hanging kit, temperature probe, two automoti...
mpn: 87-5/E2KIT, ean: 0632963648830,
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic Test tools and software. Since its founding in 1948, Fluke has helped define and grow a unique technology market, providing testing and troubleshooting c...
mpn: FLUKE-FP PLUS, ean: 0095969298704,
The Fluke FoodPro Plus dual infrared and RTD thermometer takes noncontact or contact temperature measurement and is used to monitor the temperatures of food products and foodservice equipment. This thermometer measures surface temperature from -35 to...