Noctua SSO Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM
Noctua SSO Bearing Fan Retail Cooling NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM by noctua at Wise Warthog. MPN: NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifically designed for low impedance case cooling applications, the classic NF-S12B is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users around the
Product Description & Reviews
Specifically designed for low impedance case cooling applications, the classic NF-S12B is a long-standing favorite among enthusiast users around the world and helped to found Noctuid's reputation as a top-tier manufacturer of premium quality quiet cooling components. The new redox edition reissues this award-winning model in a streamlined, accessibly priced package that has been reduced to the essential core: the NF-S12B premium fan. Its industry grade SSO bearing, over 150.000 hours MTBF rating and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty make the NF-S12B redox a proven premium choice that provides trusted Noctuid quality at an attractive price point. The 1200rpm PWM version features Noctuid's proprietary NE-FD1 for automatic speed control, which allows to strike a perfect balance between high cooling capacity and low noise operation in each given situation.
Features & Highlights
- Tens of thousands of quiet cooling enthusiasts around the globe swear by Noctua's classic NF-S12B. Thanks to its impressive quietness, excellent performance and impeccable quality, the NF-S12B has become an established reference for quiet 120mm fans.
- The redox product line reissues some of Noctua's most popular, award-winning models.
- Typical PC case ventilation applications require high airflow but only medium static pressure. NF-S12B has been specifically designed for high airflow efficiency & low noise in order to provide best results in these so called low impedance applications.
- Reducing critical rotor stator interaction, Beveled Blade Tips permit to combine extended leading edges and a higher blade surface area with quieter operation and thus form a cornerstone of the fan's outstanding efficiency.
- Supporting fully auto. speed control via PWM, the fan uses Noctua's custom designed NE-FD1 PWM IC that integrates Smooth Commutation Drive (SCD) tech. SCD suppresses PWM switching noises & thus makes the fan quiet at lower speeds.
- Combining the proven concept of hydrodynamic bearings with an add'l magnet that supports the self-stabilization of the rotor axis, Noctua's time-tested SSO-Bearing tech has become synonymous with supremely quiet operation & exceptional long-term stability.
- Users can choose from Noctua's wide range of optional accessories such as anti-vibration mounts, Low-Noise-Adaptors, y-cables, 3:4 pin adaptors or extension cables to upgrade redux edition fans according to their individual needs.
|Model:||NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM|
|Part Number:||NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM|
|MPN:||NF-S12B redux-1200 PWM|
|Item Weight:||0.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||4.72 x 0.98 x 0.98 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.7 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by noctua, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 43272-680, ean: 0791810638377,
Easycargo EDL3007S05 raspberry pi cooling fan is built for low-noise and durable cooling performance. This fan is suitable for Raspberry Pi B / Raspberry Pi B+ / Raspberry Pi A+ / Raspberry Pi 2 and Pi 3 model B and B+. The One-to-Two wire connector ...
mpn: 28-II, ean: 0095969461719,
The Fluke 28II Rugged Industrial Multimeter defines a new standard for operating in harsh conditions with the features and accuracy to troubleshoot most electrical problems. The 28II meter has an IP 67 (waterproof and dustproof) rating, MSHA approval...
By Cooler Master
mpn: R4-JFDP-20PB-R1, ean: 5054533465954,
Ultra-thin yet extremely strong fan blades - 800 to 2,000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%. High performance motor and fan blades - generating up to 95 CFM airflow +/- 10%. Long-lasting and durable - Cooler Master's unique, self-lubricating polyoxymethelene (POM) ...
mpn: Fluke 1587/MDT FC, ean: 0095969308762,
The Fluke 1587 MDT advanced insulation and motor drive troubleshooting kit is designed for troubleshooting and preventive maintenance applications including three-phase motors, cables, switch gear, and in applications where testing is required withou...
mpn: 4328440042, ean: 1909071260285,
Product description Product Size: 120 * 120 * 25mm Pitch: 10.5cm Rated voltage: 12V Current: 0.12A Input power: 1.44W Speed: 1200RPM (constant speed) Air volume: 38CFM Static pressure: 58Pa Noise: 19DB Weight: 130gHigher air flow to enhance cooling p...